HOW TO MAKE ITALIAN SAUSAGE WITH PENN

                                             How I made Italian Sausage with Penn 





                                        The ingredients you need to achieve this is 

1. One package of Mild Italian Sausage 2. One box of Penn Spaghetti 3. Salt 4. Spaghetti sauce 5. Water


DIRECTIONS

1. Boiled the water & put a pinch of salt

2. Put the sausage in a separate pot an stem it for 10 minutes & then fried it

3. Drained the Penn Spaghetti and placed it in the pot

4. Cut the Sausage into pieces and Put them all in one pot and added the spaghetti sauce

All these items I purchased at publix Disclaimer : I'm not a professional chief, I do what works for me. Please do your own research before attempting to make this. *Please make sure your not allergic to any of the ingredients listed above.


Comments