Three Cheese Ravioli featuring Chicken

 Three Cheese Ravioli featuring Chicken 





Hello Friends!     Have you ever wanted to make something super quick in less then ten minutes. Simply because the kiddos have taken all your energy with this new norm of school which is virtual. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for homeschooling but, it’s so hard. I got to give air high fives to everyone doing there part. Let’s get into this dish without further distractions. I went to my local Publix supermarket, walah I had a dinner, seriously I didn’t I only had the supplies. Listed below is everything I used.

Ingredients 

1 packet of the fresh three cheese ravioli 

1 pack of chicken

2 containers of chicken broth

Water

If you made this dish, leave your feedback in the comments. I hope you really enjoyed this dish, I did.

Comments